s skippy the bush kangaroo: Fasten Your Seat Belts...

skippy the bush kangaroo



Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fasten Your Seat Belts...

Donald Trump loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote and thus the election, tells David Muir that the electoral votes are the ones that count, and wants to launch an investigation into voter fraud because he list the popular vote. A sore winner with a vendetta against the people he beat. Proof positive that money can't buy happiness...
posted by Jim Yeager at 7:38 AM |

3 Comments:

Bartkid sez,
Good to see you, Jim! Hope all is well.

As for Trump, if I ever, ever have the misfortune to meet him in person, I will whisper one sentence, "At least my parents loved me and I loved them," before turning on my heel and walking away.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10:28 AM PST  
jim,

i second bartkid's emotion! thanaks for posting! hope all is well!
commented by Blogger skippy, 9:05 PM PST  
commented by Blogger Heni Herbal, 4:32 PM PST  

Add a comment