s skippy the bush kangaroo: Random Notes of the Weekend...and beyond

skippy the bush kangaroo



Monday, August 29, 2016

Random Notes of the Weekend...and beyond

  1. I love Kellie Pickler, but I cannot watch I Love Kellie Pickler. Parallels to Buck Owens trying to return to his legendary music career post-Hee-Haw are unfair in amplitude, but not frequency.

  2. When Larry Summers is in a position of power, his positive accomplishments are rather limited (at best). When he is out of power, though, he often makes a solid back-bencher, as with this subtlety:
    But to say that the case for a rate increase has strengthened is not to say that it has reached the point of being persuasive.
    That is quality trolling.

  3. The lack of an Ombudsman at the New York Times means Maggie Haberman will still have a job after today.

  4. Tyler Cowen apparently believes (I suspect "thinks" is not accurate) that Heather Boushey's research findings (which he declares to be "thoughtful and intelligent") do not justify government policies. In other news, water is wet.

  5. I leave McMegan's most recent idiocy on health insurance to Susan of Texas, because she should be given credit for hitting the trifecta, with this for the win and this for show fitting on either side.
posted by Ken Houghton at 2:10 PM |

1 Comments:

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com
commented by Blogger Dr Purva Pius, 4:06 AM PDT  

Add a comment