s skippy the bush kangaroo: Happy New Year Anyway...

skippy the bush kangaroo

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year Anyway...

Barring a nuclear war or an alien invasion, I don't see how this year will be any different from the last one. Or the previous three thousand, for that matter.

So why do I even bother anymore? I dunno -- there's no reason for mockingbirds to go on flying or singing, but they go on anyway.

I'm going on ten years as a guest blogger for the big roo. Ten years. I still don't know why skippy likes me. But I do know why I like him. I'd have to write a book to explain that.

Suffice to say, I'm still in one piece. And skippy is one of the reasons why.

Til further on...

posted by Jim Yeager at 3:41 PM |


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
commented by Blogger Aneka Obat Bius, 9:47 AM PST  
happy new year to you jim, and thanks for all your work on skipoy!!
commented by Blogger skippy, 9:26 PM PST  

Add a comment