s skippy the bush kangaroo: it's a marshmallow world that we live in

skippy the bush kangaroo

Thursday, December 25, 2014

it's a marshmallow world that we live in

who would jesus torture

11 things that really bug atheists during christmas time

the 12 days of christmas 2014

ohio man ordered to take down his zombie nativity scene
posted by skippy at 3:33 AM |


In the spirit of my own atheism, I have been spreading, whenever the date of Jesus' birth has come up, the fact of his life, which is that he was a celestial deity who never actually existed but was always regarded as a mythological figure until Paul euhemerized him. See Richard Carrier, David Fitzgerald, and Robert Price for the facts. Bart Ehrman denies that Jesus never existed, but I think he's being dishonest or simply stubborn even though he is such a very good scholar otherwise.
commented by Blogger DBK, 5:01 PM PST  
Actually, I should add that it was really Mark who euhemerized him. Paul didn't do that nearly as much.
commented by Blogger DBK, 5:02 PM PST  
happy solstice to you, db!
commented by Blogger skippy, 9:51 PM PST  
Much of what irritates atheists also plagues humanistic pagans like me! But that one about simply being annoyed at "seeing" visible signs of Christians celebrating strikes me as a mite shallow if not actually intolerant.

I like to think my decorated solar face with lights on my porch really DID run off the Jehovah Witnesses who like coming round in this season to inform me of when the birthday of Mithra is, lol. Of course, when they popped that question about "Whose birthday is 25 December?" on me some years back as I decorated our Yule tree, I shocked them with the correct answer.
commented by Anonymous Syrbal/Labrys, 9:58 AM PST  
nice article...

I am very happy to meet with this blog, because writing discussed very beneficial to us all, and Obat Bius
very grateful for the enlightenment.

selling drugs or sleeping pills
liquid, powder, breathe, spray, capsule. Jual Obat Bius

Obat Bius Wanita
dope woman who is difficult to be invited to have sex
commented by Blogger Aneka Obat Bius, 9:53 AM PST  

Add a comment