s skippy the bush kangaroo: barney friday

skippy the bush kangaroo

Friday, December 26, 2014

barney friday

shades of philip k. dick's monority report!  the police are monitoring social media to assess threat levels of you, the public!

retailers are having a pretty 'meh' holiday season

the antarctic ice shelf is disappearing at an alarming rate

and the gulf of maine waters are warming faster than any other waters on earth
posted by skippy at 6:50 PM |


Well, let's see: I have been clear that I think the Iraq/Afghanistan wars were criminal and stupid; I favor an actual level playing field; I think that a Venn diagram of total racism and total stupidity would 99% overlap; I prefer peaceful solutions, single-payer health care, baseball, and progressive social beliefs.

That probably makes my threat level higher than Cliven Bundy.
commented by Blogger D., 7:26 AM PST  
nice article...

I am very happy to meet with this blog, because writing discussed very beneficial to us all, and Obat Bius
very grateful for the enlightenment.

selling drugs or sleeping pills
liquid, powder, breathe, spray, capsule. Jual Obat Bius

Obat Bius Wanita
dope woman who is difficult to be invited to have sex
commented by Blogger Aneka Obat Bius, 9:53 AM PST  

Add a comment