s skippy the bush kangaroo: Stuff..

skippy the bush kangaroo



Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stuff..

A little while ago, I asked who the only pitcher in major league history to win the decisive World Series game for two different teams was. The answer is John Lackey -- he did it for the Angels in '02 and the Red Sox last year.

I would have said so earlier, but stupid crap got in the way -- getting into a fight with some random crackhead and pissing me off for days being part of that stupid crap. But I'm okay, so eff him and his crack habit.

Til further on...

posted by Jim Yeager at 2:13 AM |

3 Comments:

Ah. I was mildly curious, but my level of baseball fandom is not as detailed as that.

I take it the crackhead was real life?
commented by Blogger D., 7:29 AM PDT  
never wold have guessed john lackey
commented by Blogger skippy, 8:47 PM PDT  
Yep, he was real. So was the soreness I woke up with the next day...
commented by Blogger Jim Yeager, 3:46 AM PDT  

Add a comment