s skippy the bush kangaroo: Other Stuff...

skippy the bush kangaroo

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Other Stuff...

I'm kind of a big guy -- I stand about six-two and weigh around two-forty. You know what? It has a way of being a pain in the ass. I'm built for fighting, but I hate that.I really do. And this goes beyond that scrap with that jackhole crackhead I found myself in last week. This is about everyone out there who's bigger than average and and doesn't use it against others, but damn if y'all don't find that used against you. Some little prick picks a fight with you, and you're the loser from the word go. If you don't fight back, you're a pussy; if you do, you're a bully. You can't win.
posted by Jim Yeager at 10:46 PM |


I hear you.

I actually heard one guy tell a cop that he punched me because I was big and intimidating. Apparently, he though that a valid excuse.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10:15 AM PDT  
Here is to Peace and Understanding.
You need to find a better class of people to hang with?
commented by Blogger w3ski, 1:28 PM PDT  
Never did know why anyone started a fight except they were insecure.
commented by Blogger DBK, 3:06 PM PDT  

Add a comment