s skippy the bush kangaroo: saturday night twist

skippy the bush kangaroo

Saturday, May 18, 2013

saturday night twist

5 major scandals the press isn't obsessing about

california sues chase over credit card collection abuses

why animals adopt other animals

don't make fun of renowned dan brown
posted by skippy at 12:32 PM |


I admit that I found the DaVinci Code and whatever the sequel was entertaining. I hated Digital Fortress with the light of a thousand suns. 1 - the idea that anyone working in the DC area didn't know about NSA is ridiculous (boyfriend of female protagonist). Saying you worked for the DoD at Ft. Meade was known code for working at NSA in the 80s and I think the book took place in the 90s. 2)I can't believe that NSA didn't have some kind of protocol for shutting down it's servers. It's easy enough to implement a way that requires two people.
commented by Blogger acrannymint, 8:35 PM PDT  

Add a comment