s skippy the bush kangaroo: On the Occasion of Her Death

skippy the bush kangaroo

Monday, April 08, 2013

On the Occasion of Her Death

No, not Annette's.  Skippy and/or Jill will cover that.

The Other Woman.

I was trying to think of something appropriate to say, but the Rude Pundit (link to follow) and Scott Lemieux covered it from a musical perspective.*

So I've finally decided that I should revert to type and Go Literary.  Which means this (link to the edition I own; image from Amazon UK shown below) is what I will be reading tonight.

*Update: For the musically inclined, a commenter Chez Pierce highlights this Buzzfeed piece, which will have to do even if it omits John Cale's Threnody for the Victims of the Malvinas--at least until someone writes a sane version of "U.K. Mining Disaster, 1984."
posted by Ken Houghton at 2:25 PM |


Add a comment