s skippy the bush kangaroo: Oh Wow...

skippy the bush kangaroo



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh Wow...

Today, July 10, 2012, marks the tenth blogiversary of... skippy the bush kangaroo.

Tempus fugit, huh?

I came aboard* back in February 2005. That almost feels like another lifetime. Many things have certainly changed since then. Many another blogger has come and gone over the years (especially me -- I've come and gone four times that I can remember), but somehow, skippy has always been here.

I still have no idea why you continue to allow me to have access to your blog. Heaven knows I've given you more than enough valid reasons to drop me. All the same, I've given up trying to figure out why I still have access -- I just give thanks, and let it go at that.

Congratulations, on ten years Mr. Big Roo. And thank you.

(*: Actually, skippy made the decision for me -- he announced that I was one of his new co-bloggers, along with RJ Eskow, before I could decide whether or not I was worthy of the honor. So technically, I was drafted here. And that suited me just fine. But to be honest, I still haven't figured out whether or not I'm worthy of the honor. Maybe skippy likes to see a skunk at the occasional garden party, who knows...)
posted by Jim Yeager at 12:01 AM |

2 Comments:

Jim, you do great comments on whatever you write about.

I've forgotten my manners and doubt if I ever told you how much I like your work.

Thank you.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 3:41 PM PDT  
jim, you are a big big part of this blog's history and continuing functioning.

whatever your feelings are at any given moment, always know that i value your contribution here.

thank you my friend for being a part of this endeavor.
commented by Blogger skippy, 6:24 PM PDT  

Add a comment