s skippy the bush kangaroo: wednesday morning

skippy the bush kangaroo

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wednesday morning

rick scott = snidely whiplash?

73% who shoot blacks in florida and use the stand your ground law walk

german teen solves 300 year old math problem by isaac newton

it's the invisible hand of the free market man!
posted by skippy at 12:13 PM |


Scott: not Snidely Whiplash, but Bat Boy (of course!)
commented by Blogger Mr. 618, 2:31 PM PDT  
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
flights to Umrah
cheap flight to jeddah
flights to jeddah
umrah jeddah flights
umrah flights from London
cheap flights to umrah
commented by Blogger hajjandumrah, 3:04 AM PDT  
These are great products.
Budget Flights To Manila
commented by Blogger Theukflights, 10:07 PM PDT  

Add a comment