s skippy the bush kangaroo: born to be b.a.d.

skippy the bush kangaroo



Sunday, February 03, 2008

born to be b.a.d.

more blogs in blogroll amnesty day:

the fixer over at alternate brain;

ginger mayerson at the hackenblog, who sez of the smaller blogs, "we are legion;"

litbrit over at litbrit;

pen-elayne over at pen-elayne on the web, who is taking this opportunity of b.a.d. to ask wonder why people to remove haven't removed her from their blogrolls (you'll have to read it to get it, which, apparently we didn't because we totally misunderstood what she was saying, our apologies);

scott, over at world o'crap;

and rocky at alien trucker.

Labels: ,

posted by skippy at 1:47 PM |

3 Comments:

Now hang on, skipster, I didn't ask anyone to remove me! :) I simply said I can understand why many have, since my blogging lately has really sucked compared to what it should be, and I'm going to strive to be more worthy of blogrolling in the future!
commented by Blogger Elayne, 3:26 PM PST  
woah, my mistake, i'll correct it, elayne!
commented by Blogger skippy, 6:24 PM PST  
Thanks, Skippy!

Add a comment