s skippy the bush kangaroo: out-sourcing endorsing

skippy the bush kangaroo



Monday, December 31, 2007

out-sourcing endorsing

we still have not endorsed a candidate as of yet in the horse presidential race. but we admit, skippy has gone to hear sen. edwards speak, and enjoyed what he had to say. (plus, skippy saw the back of edwards' head at recent wga picket line!)

as we have been quite disappointed with edwards' campaigning this season, we are most heartened to see his sudden surge to the top of the polls in iowa.

and we notice that the agonist has endorsed sen. edwards. intrepid liberal journal, like us, also is leaning edwards.

here's hoping he does well in iowa.

Labels: , , ,

posted by skippy at 5:03 PM |

2 Comments:

Hi Skippy -

Thanks for the shout. Here's hoping the reality based community takes our country back in 2008.
commented by Blogger Robert Ellman, 8:04 PM PST  
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://fendisite.com
commented by Blogger Conrad, 7:55 PM PDT  

Add a comment